Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Pasadena Gig Saturday 15th

Well this is the second time I do this LONG gig, it's up in LA and it's a medieval themed fair for the kids. Well, anyway, normally this is a fun gig except that this time I had a guy next to me being very annoying.
you know the typical jerk at work that thinks he can do this too and asks you what you do, well there was one there and this one won the trophy for MOST ANNOYING JERK. He asked if he could film billy and me doing a caricature, well we said yes coz it's normal for us for ppl to do that, well this guy decided to film EVERY sketch we did, at first it was the both of us, then when he decided he liked my sketch, just me (ugh). well he held his stupid iPhone next to my face literally 2 inches away from my face every time I drew something, I was really irritated the Entire gig because of him. He even dared to say he was "learning how to do caricatures" when ppl asked him what he was doing. I have never wanted to hurt anybody more than this guy in my entire life. Luckily his battery died...towards the end of the gig. OH! he also asked me if I could teach him how to do "that". bitch! guess whose e-mail I'm spamming when i get it??!

enuff of that! I just had to get it out of my chest even tho Billy and I already talked so much crap about him. So what did we learn: give ppl their personal space WHEN THEY ARE WORKING!!

BTW this ...guy... was wearing a spongebob t-shirt. really ******?!

haha so enjoy the caricaures! :)











































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite gigs to do, so I really hope there isn't another "distraction" next year!

Gotta love curly-cue chins and nostrils. I also liked some of the little vignettes you did with the shoulders and hair (they are called vignettes, right?!). It make the drawings look really clean.

Marko Darko said...

yes thats correct, I remember Gabe did it so I tried it and I really liked it, I agree it makes the drawings look...finished i guess, u know?

I hope we get it again!