Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fry's gig Day 2


Well everybody at Fry's knows me now. It's been one of the funnest and busiest gigs I've done, the employees totally love it and lines get HUGE! I think it's funny how I'm always drawing at random places in the store.. lol. Well day two at Fry's went great, definitely made up for the day before in LA. The Manager, Milam, is awesome and I might be doing their employee picnic as well. yay! I handed out SO MANY cards too!

There was a few odd but not really odd requests like: caricatures from glamour pics O_o, printed photos, 5 wiggly kids in one shot...I guess not so different from the park but weird that you still get that at gigs!
Anyway had lots of fun!
hope you like the drowrings!











































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

On word. Awesome :)

Anonymous said...

One*

Taylor S Smith said...

Man, you were busy! Thanks for sharing!