Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Some Old and Some Not So Old Stuff

old drawing but there's something about it...
these guys were awesome. They are identical twins and that's their friend. what was funny about this was that I remember seeing these guys at Bubble Tea and I knew it was the same guys coz one of them was missing a tooth and he mentioned it while i was drawing them lol. .. and years later they got drawn by me. Its a small world. I love when stuff like that happens
So here u go Foos, I said I would post it online! Cheers!

most of the drawings I post are because there's some kinda good story behing the drawing and not coz its good or whatever, like these guys, this young couple was OSM, they were Lego fans and just were so fun to talk to. lol they bought me a drink too after i said I couldnt take tips :)

Jenneh from werk
old old old drawing, i like to look at it coz it looks weird but funny to me
I wish he hadnt smiled on this pic, co he didnt when i drew him.
patrick on his last day at Lego
I love that ppl can just walk around with beers at the fair, its OSM
beh beh beh bird is the word

No comments: