Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Line-Up Madness


Me: "Hey guys, where did u find that drawing?"
Lady : "It's ours, we found it"
Me: "Sorry guys, somebody must have taken it and dropped it, but it actually belongs to us, its part fo our display (pointing to the mat it belong to, it was just matted then)"
Lady: "Well IT"S OURS, WE bought it!"
(she changes the story first the finds it then she buys it, lol)
Me; "Ok, well do you mind if I see the receipt, because i drew that picture and i cant remember you as my customer. (btw they are carrying the drawing WITHOUT A BAG!!, that right there means they are lying, so Im pretty pissed coz i know they are lying but I decide to go along with this coz it's fun fucking with ppl when you know you are right) lol"
Lady: " I dont have it, you know what, I wanna talk to your supervisor"
Me: "yeah sure. BTW, He will ask for your receipt as well and proof of purchase, and you dont even have one of our bags for it"
Lady: "Just give him the drawing, Let's go!"
Me: *Victory Face*

Legoland 1, Stooopid Ppl 0
One of my favorite Line-ups, fast food, which i hate but I love drawing
werk ppl, guess who
Lego Head line up record : 8 Lego Heads together
8 Heads = $25 each
Frame= $50
ripping ppl off by charging $25 for a Lego Head = priceless
My newest addition, M&M heads!

Another Lego Record, 11 BABIES! on one line-up, mostly from pictures but still hard as hell to do, not particularly well planned, but cant say i had much experence drawing 11 ppl together...
celeb line up
Lego Heads!!
Line Up for Coby RIP, just the foos from werk

No comments: